Do you need a photographer to take pictures of a residence
or business that is for sale? 

Are you selling your home yourself?

I can take pictures of the inside and outside of your home and
create a flyer for you.

References are available upon request.

Here is a one page example:

Here is a 2 page example:

Please contact me if you are in need of a Real Estate Flyer

Kim Sharples

(719) 651-4899

Make a free website with Yola